We’re currently in Denver, where Kari is representing Calvin at a variety of events, and I’m enjoying a change of scenery and a different set of wifi-enabled coffee shops.
Travelling always seems to put me in the mood for catching up on blogging–something I’ve been amiss with lately–and I’d intended a ‘links’ post of this sort yesterday, before events at the World Bank overtook me. So without further ado…
- I have another review up at the Phantom Tollbooth, this time of Steven James’ book “Becoming Real”. I was probably more restrained writing the piece than I should have been.
- Deborah James has a good piece at Common Dreams on the status of the WTO: The Walking Zombie of the WTO
- I’d planned to join in Greg’s google-bombing of the term Jerusalem Prayer Team, and now that he’s offering free beer to those of us who do…
- Media Mouse report that one of the factories featured in The Take is under attack.
- Streak has a great piece up on Christianity, commodification, and Wal-Mart
Time to get back to writing my presentation for the Festival of Faith and Music.